adsense content

Sabtu, 01 Januari 2011

The trouble Sell Affiliate Products on Amazon.com

It's almost two months I put a banner containing a link amazon.com affiliate program its products, but until now there has been koq behavior as well huh? And not just on this blog I just put / banners promoting these products, I also promote it through many ways such as spreading the link (the old way a little bit menyepam .. hehe) in friendster.com, mybloglog, blogcatalog, digg, and many more. Just all seemed in vain if not fixed aja behavior, what is the way that I was wrong, indeed less than the maximum or less fortunate. But I keep the spirit

Thought I still wealthy consumers are clever-clever huh?, they think "doing through intermediaries, better immediately wrote to the amazon.com site, Toch just wrote and certainly safer. " Or a more extreme / more clever they become reselernya first and then buy pruduknya, khan so they will get two benefits at once? Discounts and sales commissions. Maybe it was one of the reasons why affiliate products on amazon.com I do not conduct-behavior then, no takers.

Now, in your opinion how fast, techniques, tips and tricks so that our merchandise is sold and selling well, if you have a way to sell their products?

Nach now in your opinion how fast, techniques, tips and tricks so that our merchandise is sold alias selling well "", whether you have a way to sell their products?

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar